Master of science, mechanical engineering, graphic arts technology
martin  elofsson.com
Hallebergsvägen 14, lgh 1002
SE-16737 BROMMA, SWEDEN
SIS, Swedish Institute for Standards
January 2018 — present
Project manager for SIS/
TK 105 Rullningslager incl Committee manager in secretariat for ISO/TC 4
TK 217 Bromssystem
TK 218 Däck och hjul
TK 219 Bilbelysning
TK 220 Motorer i fordon
TK 234 Sammankoppling av fordon
TK 253 Tryckeri- och pappersmaskiner
TK 434 Grafisk teknik
TK 455 Utrustning för vägunderhåll
TK 477 Skeppsteknik och marin teknologi
Grafiska Företagen / Arbio AB
The Swedish Graphic Companies' Federation, an employer and trade organisation for Swedish companies in graphic and packaging printing industry.
A part of The Confederation of Swedish Enterprise Svenskt Näringsliv.
Business developing project manager
October 2012 – December 2017
* Chairman of SIS technical committee TK-434 Grafisk Teknik.
* Head of Swedish delegation in ISO (TC130) groups for Graphic technology.
* Member of Svenskt Näringsliv’s working group on digitalization.
* Member of Industry Associations at the schools Xenter, YRGO and Nackademin.
* Cooperation with all Swedish schools with graphic arts and printing programs.
* Head of collaboration for Swedish newspaper printers, dagspress.se.
* Cooperation with WAN-IFRA in ICC profiles for newspaper print worldwide.
* Secretary of the organization Futura with Intergraf's Young Leaders.
* Secretary of Grafiska Yrkesnämnden (Employer-Union for Vocational Training).
* Member of Intergraf's Environment Working Party.
* Expert and coach for Graphic design technology in WorldSkills competitions.
Canon Svenska AB
December 2005 – October 2012
Consultant (January 2009 – October 2012)
Professional Services (software solutions)
* Technical Project management. Mainly within Managed Print Services.
* Client service and fleet management.
Solutions Marketing Manager (December 2005 – December 2008)
Canon Business Solutions (CBS) Marketing, Professional Print.
* Management of Professional Solutions, Canon Workflow Program.
* Management of The Essential Business Builder Program.
Reference: Christine Ahlberg
H-data AB / Signcom AB
June 2004 – December 2005
* Sales, support and training in measuring tools, software and printers
Reference: Torbjörn Hedén
March 2003 – April 2004
Consultant in graphic arts technology
* Training in quality assurance and workflows in graphic companies.
* Color management in printing houses, prepress companies, in-house-agencies.
Reference: Adim Lundin
January 2003 – February 2003
* Sales of ergonomic equipment and computer utilities.
* Rework of company's web sites and marketing material.
Reference: Peder Bollnert
Nordic Pixl AB / Depicta AB
June 2000 – December 2002
Product Manager Depicta Media Director, Senior Technical Advisor
* Marketing, technical sales support and product management.
* Product management of services from Akamai (content delivery network).
References: Mike Peters (Business development, Akamai)
Bit Generation AB
May 1998 – May 2000
* Management and responsibility for all operations, staff management.
* Project management, database, intra- and extranet solutions, hosting.
* Hosting and development of web and e-mail servers.
Reference: Erik Wallin (chairman of the board)
EAC Gust Carlsson AB / EAC graphics AB (Heidelberg Sverige AB)
April 1996 – May 1998
* Product specialist.
* Sales support, demos, training.
Reference: Thomas Silverbåge
Graphic Mart (sole trader)
June 1995 – September 1995
Arkitektkopia ColorCenter AB
March 1994 – April 1996
Quality assurance, technology and production development
* Implementation of color management system for printers and print production.
* Automatization and documentation routines in graphic arts production.
* html coding and webmaster for the company's web site.
Reference: Mats Lenngren
Fermenta AB, Gist Brocades AB
1990 – 1993 (during summer breaks etc)
Process operator in medicine (penicillin) manufacturing
Military service: Kungliga flottan (The Swedish Royal Navy),
Karlskrona örlogsskolor/Berga örlogsskolor September 1989 – December 1990
Radio operator on submarine HMUB Östergötland Första ubåtsflottiljen
June 1989 – September 1989
Internal mail and courier services
EDUCATION / COURSES
Oracle projects Canon, with trainer from Oracle, 2011
ITIL Foundation Learning tree, 2011
Project Management PRINCE2 FOUNDATION, QRP, Stockholm, 2010
Project Management Franklin Covey, London, 2007
Canonskolan Sales training, 2006-2007
Akamai Integration Consultant Akamai Cambridge, USA, 2002
Kungliga Tekniska Högskolan (University of Technology) 1991 – 1996
Master of Science in Mechanical engineering with Graphic arts technology
Master thesis in cooperation with Apple Computer and Heidelberg, 1996
Military service: Kungliga flottan (The Swedish Royal Navy), Karlskrona örlogsskolor/Berga örlogsskolor 1990 – 1991
Thomasgymnasiet (upper secondary school / highschool) Strängnäs
Naturvetenskaplig linje (science program), 1986 – 1989
"Knows his field. Hard working. Loyal."
--Erik Oskar Wallin, CEO, Adaptlogic Intressenter AB, worked directly with Martin at Bit Generation AB
"Martin shows a professional business conduct that aids him in building and maintaining customer relationships. Customers view Martin as very trustworthy. Similarly, he shows excellent methodology, dedication and ability to stay focused on the goals at hand."
--Meta Stuckey, mCoach, worked directly with Martin at EAC (Heidelberg)
"Martin Elofsson has shown great professionalism and high knowledge. The areas we've been together in have been technical production matters, often regarding color management. Competence as well as a great business mind makes Martin suitable for working in a lot of different spheres."
--Örjan Westerlund, Arkitektkopia